🧀 Double cheese and carrot mini quiche recipe... for my fellow cheese-aholics! 😍
Be honest: is there enough cheese in here or could it do with some more? 🧀
Ingredients (makes 12)
260g ready rolled puff pastry
1 medium carrot, washed, finely grated and juice squeezed out
200g finely grated hard cheese (parmesan, cheddar, comté, mimolette...something with a punchy flavour)
Large knob of butter
For the filling:
300g Crème fraîche or double cream
150g finely grated cheese
Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
1. Sprinkle on the grated carrot and cheese and spread evenly over the pastry.
2. Press the filling in with a rolling pin. Grind some black pepper on top.
3. Roll up the pastry tightly, and cut into 2cm slices.
4. Butter muffin tin generously.
5. Flatten each slice into a round, and gently press into muffin tin hole.
6. Whisk together eggs, cream, cheese and pepper. Pour into pastry cases.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until puffy and the base is crisp.
Lipstick: @code8beauty Khoo la la (gift) #RachelKhoo #RKNews #RachelKhooRecipes #MoreCheesePlease #CheeseLover #CheeseRecipe #CheeseForTheWin #MiniQuiche #CheeseQuiche #MoreCheese