Mashi Monday musings
* This stunning jewellery range (love the colour of these 'Luna' earrings above) helps raise proceeds and awareness for the Mashi Foundation.
* The Mashi Foundation is a charity that raises funds to help provide schooling and food for children in need in Ecuador.
* Possibly the most adorable (fire-breathing) chocolate soufflé ever?
* Lots of fun to be had at Fairground in London.
* Looking forward to trying this recipe. Sometimes it's more fun to follow an animated recipe! (Click here, or watch below for the warm apple and beetroot salad with bitter leaves, creamy goat's cheese and tangy dressing recipe).